1. What’s your favorite breakfast?
Soft egg, wheat buttered toast and hash
2. How do you drink your coffee?
1/2 Coffee and 1/2 milk with a chocolate creamer. I prefer super creamy coffee.
3. What’s on your favorite sandwich?
Roasted turkey or chicken pulled from the bone, mayo and wheat bread OR grilled cheese with American cheese.
4. Soup or Salad?
Soup always! I am a huge soup person. I eat soup nearly everyday.
5. What’s your favorite cookbook?
I don’t use many cookbooks. I use the internet and my parents’ recipes.
6. No more sweets or no more fatty foods?
No more sweets is the obvious answer here. I can do fatty. 😛
7. What’s your favorite Cuisine (country)?
8. What’s your favorite food movie?
huh. Love Paleo probably.
9. What’s your most guilty pleasure?
Having a cold Coke , McDonald’s french fries or Skittles.
10. What’s your greatest inspiration source?
My family and people I follow on instagram.
11. Cooking at home or going out for dinner?
I like cooking at home and having a home cooked meal. Going out is special.
12. High end or low profile?
A little of both
13. What’s your favorite restaurant?
Oh my. It depends on what I have a taste for. I really don’t have a favorite.
14. I do my grocery shopping at:
Woodman’s, Jewel Osco, Mejier, Aldi
15. The tastiest food I’ve ever eaten was:
My grandparents on my father’s side
16. What’s your favorite cocktail?
17. Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal?
18. What should not be missing in your kitchen?
Eggs. My husband would slowly die.
19. What’s your favorite snack?
20. What’s on your pizza?
Mozzarella cheese, tomato slices, pizza sauce and a nice thick crust.
21. What food do you really dislike?
22. What’s your favorite foodblog?
23. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Nacho cheese, jello and pizza. Disgusting. . . .I was a kid.
24. What’s on your food bucket list?
Paella from Spain
25. I couldn’t live without: